Fill out our form below for a quote.
CNY Water/Flood Mitigation Experts
Broken pipes, big storms or other flood situations can quickly cause devastating water damage.
Sometimes irreplaceable valuables and important documents can be damaged in addition to your home.
Fortunately, our team at TMC Restoration LLC can help restore contents and possessions as well as restore your home back to pre-damaged conditions.
- If certain possessions are not restorable, we help document every item in order to be reimbursed through your insurance claim.
- No matter the circumstances, we have Certified Water and Flood Damage Technicians that specialize in immediate water mitigation and restoration.
Our goal is to restore your home to the same or improved condition as before the water damage occurred.
Our Water Damage Restoration Process:
- Setting up temporary power if power has been disconnected
- Locating and turning off the source of the water
- Immediate water extraction and dehumidification
- Flood cutting of affected walls and wall trim
- Removal of all water damaged housing materials
- Removal of cabinets if necessary
- Use of rescue matts if necessary to dry wood floors before they become warped
- Complete structural drying (proper way to dry a home is from the inside out)
- Using tools to determine if there is additional water damage not visible to the eye
- Mold remediation as needed
- Rug and upholstery cleaning
- Removing and restoring damaged possessions/contents
- Removing and replacing any damaged flooring
- Contents and document salvage
If you have experienced a flood or have water damage on your property, TMC Restoration is available 24/7/365. Being in business since 1999, we have seen all the ways that water can quickly cause major damage and wreak havoc on homes and in some cases, physical health. This is why immediate actions must be taken to quickly reduce any potential further damage.
TMC Restoration has earned such a high reputation all throughout Central New York. Our rapid water damage restoration and fast response times ensure quality of work is always above expectations. When we show up to your water-related disaster, we promise to treat your home and possessions with the utmost care as we get the job done right the first time!
Clean Water Cleanup
Clean water is potable (drinkable) water that comes out of the tap from your well or municipal water supply. Broken pipes are also considered clean water. This water has not been previously used by appliances.
- Clean water extraction does not require additional safety precautions if the water damage is less than 24-48 hours old.
- Water damage that has had the opportunity to sit any longer than 48 hours is at the threshold of when mold growth becomes likely.
Gray Water Cleanup
Water used by appliances like washing machines or dishwashers as well as water from flooding or heavy rains is considered “gray water.” This water is not drinkable.
- It may contain low levels of microbial, bacterial growth or trace chemicals that require the use of PPE.
- Although it is not considered a biohazard but must be treated with caution, preferably by a team of water restoration professionals.
Black Water Cleanup
Black water is water that contains ANY amount of sewage and is considered to be a biohazard. When black water is present, you will require a professional mitigation company with specially trained staff in order to ensure the safety of not only the technicians cleaning the water but also to ensure contamination is not spread, potentially causing major health problems within your home. Do it yourself black water cleanup is strongly not advised.
Accurate Estimates & Documentation for Insurance Claims
Xactimate Estimating Software: TMC Restoration claims department uses Xactimate estimating software to line-item every aspect of your restoration or reconstruction project for your insurance claim. Because most insurance company estimators and adjusters use the same program to achieve consistent cost accuracy, the work done by TMC Restoration is covered in nearly all circumstances.
TMC Restoration LLC’s IICRC Certification
IICRC Certified: Applied Structural Drying, Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration Technician, Odor Control Technician, Water Damage Restoration Technician, Applied Microbial Remediation, Master Restorer, Carpet Cleaning, Certified Firm Designation. The IICRC (Institute of Inspection, Cleaning & Restoration Certification) is the restoration industry’s governing body to assure property owners and insurance companies of correct and effective restoration and remediation.